- Demo mode was improved ad corrected.
- Bug fixing (using single border polygon).
- Package was “stabilised” to be correctly exported on different systems (
guinterp_server() are now internal functions, so that functions used by them are correctly imported).
- A demo mode was added (in demo mode the user cannot load only two example files, the minimum resolution is 25m and the output raster can not be exported).
- An English demo app was built at https://ranghetti.shinyapps.io/guinterp/ and linked to the online documentation.
- Use the sill instead of the partial sill in variogram definition
leafpm instead of
- Accessory functions are no more exported
- Document package
- Add summary statistics below histogram
- Manage statistics / map sample sizes separately
- Add English translation using a multi-language interface (system locale is used)
- Add two new filters (manual selection and select by polygon)
- Manage the possibility to subsample points both in visualisation and in processing
- Manage different subsampling schemes among polygons
- Bug fixes
Change kriging algorithm (#5)